Benefits of Pre-Planning
Celebrations provide surviving family members and friends with a caring, supportive environment in which to recognize the life of a loved one, and to share thoughts about that person. Funerals are the first step in the healing process.
Statistics show that 70 to 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours after death.
- Pre-Planning provides your family with guidance and peace of mind.
- Pre-Planning saves money.
- Pre-Planning helps your family to know your wishes.
- Pre-Planning and pre-paying is an asset to your family. It is a worthwhile investment that enables your loved ones to focus on the celebration of life that you planned.
- Pre-Planning is easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.
We believe in the value of advance planning so much that we honor pre-arrangements made at other funeral establishments. We readily assist with all of the transfer paperwork to change your arrangements to the House of Wright. We ensure that you don't lose any benefits and we are omitted to providing even more value.